KEY TRAINING DISCIPLINES and SERVICES:
- Bodybuilding/Figure/Fitness/Bikini competition preparation including posing (figure)
- Transformation and Weight loss specialist – Toning/shaping
- General fitness, strength and conditioning
- Pilates (conditioning exercises for core strength building, increasing balance, stability and control)
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Nutrition and full diet plans
QUALIFICATIONS / WORK / COMP HISTORY:
- Certificate IV Pilates Instruction
- Cert III and Cert IV Personal Training
- Cert IV in Teaching and Assessment
- Diploma of Sport and Recreation
- Advanced Diploma of Health Science (Remedial Therapy) Injury rehabilitation
- Lecturer at Swinburne University teaching the Cert III and IV in Personal Training
- Definition Fitness Centre Workshops and Seminars: “So You Want To Be a Bodybuilder”
- Multiple National and International Figure Competitor Winner and Place Getter.
- Comp History: 2007 – Current day!
Karla has been a competitive figure athlete for over a decade. Showing that age has no boundaries!