Hammers Gym provides group wrestling classes where you can learn a large range of grappling-type techniques.
Wrestling is a combative sport which includes clinch fighting, throws and takedowns, joint locks, pins and other grappling holds.
Learn the different styles of wrestling such as catch, submission, freestyle and Greco-Roman.
With the blending of both historic and modern styles we teach our students how to attempt to gain and maintain a superior position of their opponent.
Wrestling is one of the oldest sports in the world and is a great way for any martial artist to improve his or her takedowns and takedown defence, to build strength and endurance, and to ultimately build confidence through the ability to dictate where the fight takes place.
By participating in wrestling class here at Hammers you will experience the following benefits:
- Build fitness beyond the mat
- Develop overall strength in your whole body
- Increase your flexibility
- Learn how to defend yourself from an attacker
- Improve your personal growth and development to strengthen your resolve and reinforce positive personality types
- Sky rocket your discipline and mental toughness
- helps cardiovascular and weight loss