Founded in 2006, Hammer’s Gym is the premier Muay Thai and Fitness centre located in Nunawading, Victoria. Based upon a fully structured and gradable curriculum fully developed by Kru Mark Castagnini, Hammer’s curriculum is endorsed by the World Muay Thai Council and numerous Martial Arts legends.
At Hammer’s the focus is on member improvement through Muay Thai to achieve overall good health and well-being.
Hammer’s gym members are privileged to use high quality Precor equipment made in the USA in a huge 1000 square foot facility.
Hammer’s Gym Muay Thai Kickboxing is the most popular fitness program for a reason – it burns calories, is excellent for strength & conditioning, builds lean muscle, tones & conditions your entire body, increases flexibility and teaches self-defence skills! Whether you want to fight competitively, learn to defend yourself or just train to get in shape, you will find everything you need at Hammer’s where we will help you get the best results possible. Our curriculum is delivered in a friendly, respectable and motivational manner, perfect for all fitness goals.
Hammer’s Gym members will be able to enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- 2000 square metre facility with underground carpark and 24-7 swipe card access.
- Upstairs mezzanine with cardio equipment perfect for spin cycle classes.
- Brand new infrared sauna.
- Olympic sized boxing ring
- Prime location perfect for surrounding suburbs including Nunawading, Blackburn, Doncaster, Box Hill, Balwyn, Ringwood, Mitcham, Mont Albert, Surrey Hills, Camberwell, Forest Hill, Donvale and Vermont.
- 24-7 access
- Free weights, cardio equipment, plate loaded and selectorize equipment.
- Preva fitness monitoring tag and technology.
- Caged MMA area
- A wide range of classes including Muay Thai, Hammer Fit Circuit, Brazilian Jiu Jujitsu, Boxing, Spin Cycle and Yoga classes.